Start an LLC Incorporate Select the state All Services Knowledge Base About Us
Open Bank Account Chat: ONLINE NOW UA EN EE PL


MyUSAccountant™ is a joint service provided by MyUSACorporation in cooperation with RivesCPA, a public accounting firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. RivesCPA has over 20 years experience in public accounting and industry working with market leading companies including Arthur Andersen & Co., Pappas Companies, Uncle Julio's Restaurants, The Auto Wax Company and Illinois Tool Works. We are thrilled to partner with RivesCPA professionals to tap their superb level of expertise in providing our clients with these crucial services.

We Offer:

30-Minute Tax Consultation With CPA

A detailed tax consultation with an experienced CPA is a crucial first step to have your business properly structured and maintained.

Our partners at RivesCPA are seasoned professionals with many years of experience handling tax related issues for both domestic and foreign clients. Our CPA consultation service is the best opportunity to have your tax related questions answered, and the initial tax strategy planned out. Educate Yourself: U.S. Taxation for Foreign Entrepreneurs

Business Income Tax Return

A business tax return is filed annually by all companies that conduct business in the U.S.

We offer three types of business income tax return packages: zero-income tax return for dormant companies, standard tax return for most companies that were active during the year, and premium tax return for companies falling into some special categories.

Personal Income Tax Return

All U.S. persons (citizens, permanent residents and certain non-residents with Social Security Number) are required to file personal income tax returns by mid-April of the following year.

Non-U.S. persons are typically responsible to file their income tax returns in the country of their residence. However, when doing business in the U.S. in certain cases the U.S. law requires non-U.S. persons to file personal income tax return.

Obtaining ITIN for Non-U.S. Individuals

In order to file a personal tax return a non-U.S. person without Social Security Number needs to obtain an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) from the IRS.

We provide assistance with obtaining ITINs for eligible non-U.S. tax payers.

Filing Periodic Sales Tax Returns

If your company is a holder of any state's Sales Tax ID (reseller permit) it is required to file sales tax returns per this state's law. Failure to file sales tax return even if no sales were made could result in fines and other penalties.

We can take over your sales tax return preparation and filing, whether it is monthly, quarterly or annually.

Quarterly Tax Planning

Quarterly Tax Planning is a VIP service provided to our clients looking to ensure that their taxes are structured in the most beneficial manner. Typically this service is intended for those expecting high tax liability in a given year.

Skillful and systematic tax planning could help reduce your tax bill in the end of the year.

Annual Reports Filing

An Annual Report is a mandatory yearly filing with the state in which your business was formed regarding your business. Not all states have annual reports, and not all types of entities are required to file one. For example, New Mexico has no annual report for LLCs, but has a biennial report for corporations. Other examples include New York which requires companies to file biennial reports (once in two years), and states such as Delaware that has no annual report for LLCs, but instead charges a Franchise Tax. How to File an Annual Report

Official PayPal Seal SecurityMetrics for PCI Compliance, QSA, IDS, Penetration Testing, Forensics, and Vulnerability Assessment